Páginas

jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

MELBOURNE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss Melbourne so bad :(
I had a fantastic time while I was there and all thanks to my friend Mike.
Some things to do:

_Best views of the city: floor 88 of the Eureka Tower
_Best meat and wine: The Deanery
_Best vegetarian restaurant (in the world): The vegie bar
_Best street: Brunswick street
_Best shop: NGV shop
_Best discovery: Gun sauce
_Best beach: St. Kilda

I would like to be there right now, but I'm afraid holidays are over...

2 comentarios:

almudena dijo...

Tiene una pinta estupenda!
un besazo

El Taller de Noa dijo...

Estoy de celebración, si te quieres pasar por el taller estaré encantada de que participes en el sorteo.

Besotes